It’s always a good idea to make sure that you have a good motherboard. A motherboard is one of the most important components in your computer, and it needs to be able to handle all of your hardware requirements. That’s why we compiled this list of the top 6 best B560 motherboard on the market right now!
The B560 Chipset is the perfect choice for people who are looking to upgrade their computers but don’t have a lot of money since they’re relatively cheaper than Z590 boards while still providing insane features & performance without the ability to overclock.
Top 6 Best B560 Motherboard
|GIGABYTE B560 AORUS PRO AX|
|Asrock B560 Steel Legend|
|ASUS TUF Gaming B560M-PLUS|
|ASUS Prime B560-PLUS|
Things to look for when picking a motherboard:
- Make sure that the board has a good warranty. It’s important to make sure you’re covered in case something goes wrong with it.
- Make sure that there are enough USB ports on the board for all of your devices, as well as other things like Wi-Fi cards and DVD drives if necessary. If they don’t have what you need, it can be frustrating looking under every different model until you finally find one with what you want!
- Make sure the size is right too (ATX or Micro ATX). Depending on how much space you have at home will determine which size would work best for your needs.
- Make sure you know that you won’t be able to overclock your CPU with a B560
- Make sure the CPU you have is compatible with B560 motherboards
PS: If you decide on going with the latest generation B660’s and with a new generation CPU you should check our guide on the best b660 motherboard for the I5 12400F.
The Gigabyte B560 Aorus Pro AX is no doubt the Best B560 Motherboard and it made a big splash at the end of last year. This beast is a great choice for gamers, workaholics, and entertainment buffs alike with the powerhouse performance usually reserved for those on the top-tier gaming rigs.
The specs alone make this an excellent machine, but you’ll also appreciate its stylish finish that’s packed with serious power and futuristic elegance.
The high-quality DDR4 memory means better reliability as well as faster speeds so your games never slow down or crash in agonizing moments of frustration.
The B560 AORUS PRO uses Exclusive Direct Digital VRM Solution with 50A DrMOS that provides 11-Phase power to stabilize the CPU VRM area for powering up the system.
The board draws power from a combination of 24 pin ATX, 8 pin EPS, and 4 pin ATX supplies. The two 8 pin EPS connectors are designed to deliver more power to the VGA that needs higher compared to other boards that use single 4 pin EPS. On the right side of the board, you’ll find 8 Serial ports along with four USB 2.0 ports.
With the advances in Intel processors, we now have 10th and 11th gen core CPUs and Asrock has taken advantage of this.
Equipped with an INTEL SOCKET1200 FOR INTEL 10TH/11TH GEN CORE and a B560 chipset, you can power anything from simple web browsing to all-out hardcore gaming on ultra graphics settings without worry.
The motherboard is compatible with 4 DIMM MAX 128GB DDR4 sticks meaning that there will never be bottlenecks when it comes to your RAM for multitasking.
Featuring 2 M.2 slots along with 6 SATA ports ensures versatility no matter what peripherals are attached or type of storage device desired for viewing content like pictures or videos.
The B560 Steel Legend is an excellent all-round motherboard that can handle any computing task you throw at it, it packs a huge array of features into a neat, affordable package.
Powered with the latest Intel 1200 socket, ASUS TUF Gaming B560M-PLUS is ready to take on the most intense gaming or work tasks.
With its M.2 and SATA 6Gb/s interface, it delivers a faster data transfer rate; with its PCIe 4 signaling lane, it enables more stable signal transfer compared to PCIe 3 which may produce conflicts in bandwidth usage by certain components; and with Realtek 2.5G Ethernet as well as an onboard Wi-Fi 6 module supporting both 802.11ac and wireless Gigabit+ Bluetooth 5 connectivity for improved efficiency when gaming on the go – you’ve never had such room to upgrade before!
The ASUS Prime B560-PLUS comes with an Intel LGA socket and is ready for the latest 11th Gen Intel Core processor.
It has the essential cooling parts, a VRM heatsink, flexible M.2 heatsink, PCH thermal sinks, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 2+.
The ASUS OptiMem ensures better information speed and data transfer reliability by preserving signal integrity from start to finish.
This board also features PCIe 4.0 support, as well as dual PCIe 3.0 slots which will be accommodating of your GPU needs when you are working on high intensity rendering on CAD or other CPU intensive tasks that require power while working with programs such as PlexX264 etcetera or intense gaming which demand huge processing power.
What motherboard size to go with ATX or Micro ATX?
If you’re looking to upgrade with a high-end graphics card, then an ATX board will work best because of the amount of space available. The downside is that they take up more room and don’t fit in as many desktops or laptops as well.
If you want something small and portable, Micro ATX boards are a better option since they have everything built onto one board rather than having expansion cards plugged into it like some others do. This makes them easier to move around but smaller. They also often come cheaper too!
One downside they have is that since everything is so close to each other, the cable can get messy & the temperatures are generally higher so make sure you have proper cooling.
Is it worth buying a B560 motherboard?
There are plenty of reasons why you would want to buy a b560 motherboard. For starters, they’re easier to upgrade and have more features such as integrated graphics or high-performance audio capabilities (depending on the board).
Although you can’t overclock your CPU, you can overclock your GPU & your memory so having a good board for that is still crucial! You may not get higher speeds than other boards but because they offer better stability with overclocking, they can be worth your time if you know what type of hardware is compatible with it before purchasing one.
If there was anything negative about this product, It would be the fact that it can’t overclock CPUs but when you’re going for a B560 you’re meant to know that already, which is why they’re cheaper than Z590’s.
What is the most reliable motherboard manufacturer?
The most popular motherboard manufacturers are ASUS, Gigabyte, and MSI, with an honorable mention to Asrock that also produces very reliable boards. These four brands offer a variety of products that fit different budgets and requirements.
They all have their own strengths which is why there’s no clear winner in this area but each has its drawbacks too (e.g., the lack of RGB lighting on some models or poorer quality control).
All four offer great motherboards for various budgets, so it should be easy to find something that suits your needs!
ASUS Motherboard Advantages
– The ROG line offers impressive aesthetics as well as high-quality sound solutions with integrated audio chipsets like SupremeFX and Sonic Studio III while also providing software support through effects such as Hyper Grounding Filter & Surround for virtual surround sound.
– The ASUS TUF line is designed to be tough with high-quality components and military-grade protections that are built into the board such as a strengthened backplate, durable capacitors, dynamic shielding & BIOS protection by Power On Self Test (POST).
– For more budget-conscious buyers there’s also the Prime series which offers very good value if you’re looking for something in this price range.
– Supports AMD CrossFireX technology so it can work seamlessly with multiple graphics cards. This would allow gamers to have higher performance when running graphically intensive games on their computer or gaming desktop without much of an impact on latency or frame rate drops!
ASUS Motherboard Disadvantages
– There’s a lack of integrated WiFi and Bluetooth support.
– Limited storage capacity with only one M.SATA slot for an SSD or HDD which means that you’ll need to purchase an expansion card if you want more internal storage space.
– There are no overclocking capabilities so this is best suited for gamers who will be running games on low settings or just at the native resolution of their monitor/screen without needing too much power from their computer system, laptop, or gaming desktop!
ASUS Motherboard Best Features:
+ The features on their budget motherboards are very affordable even though they’re not as high-end as other models in terms of raw performance like speed, latency, and frame rate drops when using multiple graphics cards (due to limitations).
+ Gigabyte motherboards are a little more expensive but the price is worth it for gamers who want to take full advantage of their computer hardware and have no limitations.
+ For board design, Gigabyte is known for being one of the best in terms of quality + reliability + performance
– The features on their budget motherboards, like overclocking capabilities or SLI/Crossfire compatibility, don’t exist in order to keep costs down for those people who just need something that will work without any complications (those with low budgets). (This is to be expected though)
MSI Advantages & Disadvantages
+ In terms of overclocking, MSI motherboards are not as well-known to be the best for this (but they’re on par with Gigabyte and ASUS)
+ Easy overclocking (With their own software to help you with this)
+ Soft-touch paint is very resistant to fingerprints.
– The firmware revision is known to have been buggy in past models – so while their features may seem good, there’s always a risk that it will eventually cause some problems. It’s worth checking out what people say about the product before buying though!
Asrock Advantages & Disadvantages
+ They’re very affordable and will work well for those with a low budget
+ Their motherboards are no-frills, which means you don’t have to worry too much about the finer details
– Asrock’s features may not be as good compared to other brands like ASUS or MSI (though they still do offer some nice options)
– No CPU overclocking abilities.