In this post, we’ll go through a few choices that we chose based on performance/price ratio, and they are without a doubt the top four best budget GPU for Ryzen 9 3900X.
The Ryzen 9 3900x is a very powerful CPU, particularly for gaming. It will be able to run any game on the market right now, but you will need a GPU that can keep up with it otherwise you will end up with a bottleneck, which is a waste of money because the price/performance ratio of both CPU/GPU will be bad when there is a bottleneck.
If you can’t afford any of the better GPUs on the market, don’t worry; that’s perfectly normal; we’ve provided you with 4 different decent ones to choose from depending on your budget.
We suggest you not go any lower in terms of the GPUs we suggest because if your objective is to use your computer for gaming then the GPU is just as important, or even more important than your CPU so having a powerful GPU is a must to get good FPS.
Top 4 Best Budget GPU For Ryzen 9 3900X
|GPU||Our Opinion||Check Price|
|RTX 3090||Best motherboard in the market along with the best FPS / Price ratio.|
|RTX 3070||About 10% better than the 3060 TI according to our tests.|
|RTX 3060 TI||About 20% better than the 3060, we would 100% say this has to be the Best budget GPU. Cheap and high performance.|
|RTX 3060||Cheapest GPU we would recommend, anything less than this and it's too old / far weaker / not worth the investment.|
- The real boost clock is 1800 MHz, and the memory detail is 24576 MB GDDR6X.
- In-game real-time ray tracing and cutting-edge, hyper-realistic graphics.
- Triple HDB fans along with nine iCX3 thermal sensors have superior cooling efficiency while producing significantly less acoustic noise.
- All-metal backplate, customizable ARGB, 3 year warranty, and EVGA’s world-class technical assistance.
The RTX 3090 graphics card is engineered to deliver the latest and greatest in ray-traced, realistic gameplay, and also top-of-the-line, the most advanced graphics card on the market. With its built-in cooler, VRM, and backplate it will be able to take on anything you can throw at it without flinching, EVGA’s patented iCX 3 technology ensures immersive cooling even while producing minimal noise. With a boost clock of 1800 MHz and 24576 MB of GDDR6X memory, this GPU has twice as much PCIe connectivity than previous generations for blazing-fast speeds. It also offers gamers full HDB RGB with customizable ARGB.
- NVIDIA Turing architecture, with core clock speeds of 1500MHz and upgrade clock speeds of 1725MHz to better satisfy the demands of challenging games.
- Memory for creating striking visual reality is provided by 8GB GDDR6 (256-bit) on-board memory, 2944 CUDA processing cores, and up to 448GB/sec memory bandwidth.
- PCI Express 4.0 gui – Compatible with a wide variety of applications. DisplayPort and HDMI outputs are also included for increased connectivity.
- Turing Shaders are a form of shader.
- Concurrent execution of floating point and integer operations, adaptive shading technologies, and a modern unified memory model allow for incredible performance gains in today’s sports.
The RTX 3070 is a renowned graphics card that provides intense performance thanks to NVIDIA Turing architecture, with core clock speeds of 1500MHz and upgrade clock speeds of 1725MHz. The RTX 3070 also includes 8GB GDDR6 (256-bit) on-board memory, 2944 CUDA processing cores, 448GB/sec memory bandwidth as well as PCI Express 4.0 interface for improved connectivity with other devices.
This GPU comes with DisplayPort and HDMI outputs in addition and can be used across many applications due to its compatibility with all types of software systems.
Our favorite pick for the Ryzen 9 3900X!
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 TI
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR6
- Memory Interface: 256-bit
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4a) / HDMI 2.1 x 1
- Digital maximum resolution – 7680 x 4320
Easily the most powerful graphics card on the market, the RTX 3060 TI is perfect for machine learning, artificial intelligence research, hardware acceleration of cinema 4D and 3DS Max applications or intense gaming.
Its industry-leading fast with eight gigabytes of GDDR6 video memory that help give you smooth frame rates in resource-intensive real-time content creation tools like edit programs.
This graphics card also supports up to three displays at once making it great as a workstation solution and designed for a future where more software relies heavily on GPU compute power! And with outputs up to 7680 x 4320, it’s going to be able to handle VR resolutions for immersive virtual reality without any pesky jaggies!
- NVIDIA Ampere architecture, Ray Tracing Cores of the Second Generation, and Tensor Cores of the Third Generation
- 12GB 192-bit GDDR6, 15 Gbps PCIE 4.0, Boost Clock 1807 MHz
- Cooling IceStorm 2.0, Active Fan Control, Freeze Fan Stop, Backplate made of metal
- Ready for 8K, 4 Displays, HDCP 2.3, and VR
- 3 DisplayPort 1.4a ports, 1 HDMI 2.1 port, DirectX 12 Ultimate, Vulkan RT API, and OpenGL 4.6
The RTX 3060 will pack some impressive graphics performance. The Ray Tracing Cores of the Second Generation and Tensor Cores of the Third Generation give RTX 3060 more than enough power to bring hyper-realistic environments into our everyday life as we know it. It has developed a brand new IceStorm 2.0 cooling system with active cooling control, so you can turn off your fans when they are not needed, or ramp them up at any time to maintain a cool running card even under intense workloads – which means less noise!