We also recommend that you watch this video:
1Can I use an old GPU as a capture card?
2Can I use a second GPU for OBS?
3Can I use 2 GPU at the same time?
4Can a GPU act as a capture card?
5Why do streamers use 2 pcs?
6What can you do with a second GPU?
7How do I activate a second graphics card?
– Right click on the start menu and click on Device manager.
– Now, Expand Display Adaptors.
– Now, Double Click on Nvidia Graphics card.
– Click on the driver tab.
– If the Driver is disabled , just enable it.
8Does OBS need GPU?
Can’t OBS use the CPU to build and render instead? My CPU is really strong!
Although this is certainly possible, GPUs are still way more effective at this sort of task than CPUs. In the vast majority of cases, this would have no effect on the system, rendering, and encoding results.
Okay, okay. I just want this to work, so how can I avoid my GPU from being overloaded?
Preventing GPU overload largely boils down to the fact that your GPU can do more than it has to. If your GPU had infinite processing power, you’d be able to play all of your games with uncapped framerates. Sadly, that’s not the case. And the really good ones, GPUs only have a limited amount of resources to use to do stuff.
9How do I add a second graphics card to my laptop?
– Right-click on desktop and open the NVIDIA control Panel.
– Go to Manage 3D settings.
– Choose “Auto-select” as Preferred graphics processor.
– Close and now you should have the blue power button.