We also recommend that you watch this video:
1Why does my PS4 controller not work on PCSX2?
However, if your controller is an Xbox One, you should switch to XInput mode rather than the DInput mode. Then, you can begin to bind buttons.
Fix -Try Another Controller Plugin PCSX2 has many controller extensions, such as LilyPad, Xpad, MegaPad, etc. If none of the above solutions can’t help you solve the PCSX2 controller not working issue, you might try other versions of the plugin (older or newer) or even changing the controller plugin directly.
To do so, you’ll need to download a new plugin, unzip it, and plop it into the plugins folder, where all the other plugins are located. Then, start your PCSX2 and select Config > Plugins/BIOS Selecter, then click on the SPU box.
2How do I use DualShock 4 on PS2?
3How to set up controller for PCSX2?
4Is PS4 controller XInput compatible?
5What controllers are compatible with PS2?
– DualShock -Main article: DualShock – DualShock –
– Logitech Cordless Action Controller. Logitech Cordless Action Controller.
– Logitech Cordless Controller. Logitech Cordless Controller.
– Sega Saturn PS2 Controller.
– Logitech Driving Force GT.
– Arcade sticks.
– Rhythm game controllers.
– DVD Remote Control.
6How to run a PS4 controller on PC?
If you like using a PS4 controller for PC gaming, you’ll be pleased to learn that there are a few ways to connect your PS4 controller to your Windows 10 PC.
7Has Dualshock 4 been discontinued?
8Why is my Dualshock 4 not working?
The Micro-USB cable that connects your controller to the console is defective or missing.
Due to the PlayStation’s Power Save settings, the controller was turned off.
9How do you use a Dualshock 4 on a non steam game?
– Download Microsoft .NET Framework.
– For Windows 7, get Xbox 360 controller driver.
– Plug controller or Bluetooth dongle in.
– Download DS4Windows (opens in new tab) and extract.
– Open DS4Windows.
– Check connection in the Controllers tab.
– In Settings tab Hide DS4 Controller.