We also recommend that you watch this video:
1Why is my laptop staying on 1 percent?
2Why is my battery stuck at 1%?
3How do I fix my laptop battery stuck at 0%?
4Why is my Macbook Pro stuck at 1%?
5Why is my battery percentage not moving laptop?
6Is it normal for a laptop to last 1 hour?
7How do I reset my battery?
8How do you reset a frozen battery?
Try a space heater.
If nothing else has worked so far, try a portable space heater with a high-density extension cord. Aim it at your battery for 30 minutes. Before starting your engine, be sure to turn off the space heater. Once the battery is unfrozen, allow it to heat up to at least 40 degrees Fahrenheit before attempting to jump-start it. Taking the right safety precautions when starting a car battery is vital. To prevent contact with the sulfuric acid present in cells, wear gloves. If the acid does get on your clothing or body, try baking soda and water right away. Never lean over a battery while jump-starting it.
9Can you fix a battery that won’t hold a charge?
10How do you force a laptop battery to charge?
11How do I reset my built in laptop battery?
12Why is my Mac battery not going up?
13How do I revive a dead MacBook Pro?
– Choose Actions > Advanced > Revive Device, then click Revive.
– Control-click the selected DFU icon, then choose Advanced > Revive Device, then click Revive. Note: If you lose power to either Mac during this process, begin the revive process again.
14How do I get 11.5 1 on my Mac?
– Go to the Apple menu.
– Click About This Mac, then click Software Update in the window that opens.
– Select the Software Update option. Click About This Mac, then click Software Update in the window that opens.
– Check for available macOS updates.
15Is it OK to leave your laptop on 24 7?
So, the best option is something of a compromise between the two options: use it on battery power some days and then leave it plugged in on others.