The Ryzen 7 5800x is a very powerful CPU, you can use it for everything, video editing, sound production, gaming, everything. However, if your main activity is gaming then you also need a strong GPU to match and that’s where we come in, we will tell you our top 4 best budget GPU for Ryzen 7 5800x.
Something to consider before picking a GPU is that since you have such a strong CPU you also need a strong GPU, otherwise there will be a bottleneck. A bottleneck essentially means you’re wasting money since either your CPU or your CPU can’t output 100% of their performance because either one or the other is too weak to keep up, hence why a strong GPU is also important.
Other aspects that make the GPU as important if not more important than your CPU for gaming is that your monitor resolution will also affect your FPS so a powerful GPU is needed to play in 1440p or 4k monitors if you want to have decent FPS while gaming.
Best Budget GPU For Ryzen 7 5800x
|GPU||Our Opinion||Check Price|
|RTX 3090||Best motherboard in the market along with the best FPS / Price ratio.|
|RTX 3070||About 10% better than the 3060 TI according to our tests.|
|RTX 3060 TI||About 20% better than the 3060, we would 100% say this has to be the Best budget GPU. Cheap and high performance.|
|RTX 3060||Cheapest GPU we would recommend, anything less than this and it's too old / far weaker / not worth the investment.|
We felt like we should include this one despite not being exactly “cheap” or for most peoples “budget”, but a 4k monitor is very resource intensive and needs a strong GPU.
- The real boost clock is 1800 MHz, and the memory detail is 24576 MB GDDR6X.
- In-game real-time ray tracing and cutting-edge, hyper-realistic graphics.
- Triple HDB fans along with nine iCX3 thermal sensors have superior cooling efficiency while producing significantly less acoustic noise.
- All-metal backplate, customizable ARGB, 3 year warranty, and EVGA’s world-class technical assistance.
The RTX 3090 is a powerful GPU with some of the best cooling tech to ensure your gaming experience remains as tuned and refreshed as possible. Make every in-game detail appear real–a hyper-realistic display that seamlessly blends traditional graphics, layered 3D objects, and interactive effects such as light beams. Compatible with DirectX 12 or Vulkan API’s; this card will have you enjoying games at their fullest potential.
If you have a 1440p monitor it’s also quite demanding so a 3070 is the perfect choice but it can also work for a 4k monitor if you can’t afford the RTX 3080 or RTX 3090.
- NVIDIA Turing architecture, with core clock speeds of 1500MHz and upgrade clock speeds of 1725MHz to better satisfy the demands of challenging games.
- Memory for creating striking visual reality is provided by 8GB GDDR6 (256-bit) on-board memory, 2944 CUDA processing cores, and up to 448GB/sec memory bandwidth.
- PCI Express 4.0 gui – Compatible with a wide variety of applications. DisplayPort and HDMI outputs are also included for increased connectivity.
- Turing Shaders are a form of shader.
- Concurrent execution of floating point and integer operations, adaptive shading technologies, and a modern unified memory model allow for incredible performance gains in today’s sports.
The RTX 3070 is a powerful and accomplished GPU that will take any gaming experience to the next level. With NVIDIA Turing architecture, 8GB GDDR6 memory for creating visual realities, and 2944 CUDA processing cores, the RTX 3070 has what it takes to dominate some of today’s most challenging games. You won’t be disappointed with what this graphics card can do for you; get your own today!
Our favorite pick for the Ryzen 7 5800x!
The RTX 3060 TI’s Turing power is augmented with faster GDDR6 memory, increasing performance by up to 33% over the previous generation. Experience real-time ray tracing and AI-enhanced graphics that make whatever you do more realistic than ever before with 25% faster shading when compared to other GPUs. Maximize game play across displays thanks to discreet 3x DisplayPort support and single HDMI 2.1 ports that can drive 4K HDR at 144Hz for each port.
- NVIDIA Ampere architecture, Ray Tracing Cores of the Second Generation, and Tensor Cores of the Third Generation
- 12GB 192-bit GDDR6, 15 Gbps PCIE 4.0, Boost Clock 1807 MHz
- Cooling IceStorm 2.0, Active Fan Control, Freeze Fan Stop, Backplate made of metal
- Ready for 8K, 4 Displays, HDCP 2.3, and VR
- 3 DisplayPort 1.4a ports, 1 HDMI 2.1 port, DirectX 12 Ultimate, Vulkan RT API, and OpenGL 4.6
With NVIDIA RTX 3060 graphics cards, experience more immersive visuals and supercharged power. With its over 12GB of GPU memory to store larger sounds or data-driven features, and a boost clock that accelerates from 1807 MHz for performance in heavy workloads.
RTX 3000 series brings ray tracing–a technology usually reserved for high-end professional workstations–to gaming desktops with the future of software development on 8K, 4 displays, HDCP 2.3, and VR among other things making them ready for your next opportunity to be immersed into the world’s most advanced gaming scenery yet.