The Ryzen 3 3300x belongs to the 3rd generation of Ryzen CPUs which came with many strong processors, the Ryzen 3 3300x being one of them. It allows for top-tier performance & overclocking capabilities which sets it apart from the Intel counterpart which forces the user to buy the unlocked model. However, we know that you’ll feel overwhelmed picking a motherboard that suits it since you want to have stable overclocks, that’s why we are giving you 6 different options but we can assure you that they are the best budget motherboard for Ryzen 3 3300x.
Why should you trust our reviews/opinions?
Here at TechReviewTeam, we test every single Motherboard & CPU before writing a detailed review on them. Unlike other websites, we don’t simply write reviews on products we’ve never tested. While others write reviews based on “theoretical performance” that the product SELLER ADVERTISES, we actually take our time to test the product we talk about & share the knowledge with you.
When picking the motherboard, first you want to know exactly which chipsets are compatible with it. For the Ryzen 3rd generation CPUs, you can use any of the following:
The difference between B & X chipset versions is that the X Versions are superior in terms of hardware quality & allow for more stable & more powerful overclocks.
Generally, we suggest everyone go with the X version if possible, either the X470 or the X570 but the B550 is also a good choice.
One of the issues of picking a B450 or X470 is that some of the motherboards in those chipsets that were released early on may require you to perform a BIOS update for them to work with the Ryzen 3 3300x while none of that is required with the B550 or X570.
Top 6 Best Budget Motherboard For Ryzen 3 3300x
|MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK||B550|
|MSI B550-A PRO ProSeries||B550|
|ASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus||X570|
|GIGABYTE X570 AORUS Elite||X570|
|ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II||B450|
|ASUS ROG Strix X470-F Gaming||X470|
- Support for AMD Ryzen 3rd Generation processors and upcoming AMD Ryzen processors with BIOS upgrade
- Supports up to 128 GB of dual-channel DDR4 memory (4866 MHz)
- Dual LAN on-board: 2.5G LAN in addition to Gigabit LAN
- Mystic Light: RGB LED lighting with extendable pin headers – 16.8 million colors and 29 effects
- Audio Boost rewards your ears with studio-quality music for immersive game experiences.
- High-End Thermal Solution: Aluminum cover with an extra choke thermal pad priced at 7W/MK and a PCB made of 2 ounces thickened copper.
- The flash of lightning Fast Game Experience: PCIe 4.0, Lightning Gen 4 M.2 with M.2 Shield Frozr, and AMD Turbo USB 3.2 GEN 2 are all included.
The MAG B550 TOMAHAWK from MSI is a stunning board with support for Ryzen third-generation processors and upcoming AMD Ryzen processors, RAID choices, DDR4 memory speeds of up to 4866 MHz—the sky’s the limit.
You can also take your gaming experience to new heights by installing RGB LEDs which sync with Mystic Light Audio Boost and other features found in the Tomahawk model.
It comes with a high-end thermal solution that includes an aluminum cover wrapped around its sleek chassis so you can focus even more on mastering your game rather than worrying about overheating.
- Support for AMD Ryzen 3rd Generation processors and upcoming AMD Ryzen processors with BIOS upgrade(Ryzen 3 3300x)
- Supports up to 128 GB of dual-channel DDR4 memory (4400 MHz)
- The flash of lightning Experience with a Fast Game: PCIe 4.0, Lightning Gen 4 M.2 with M.2 Shield Frozr, AMD Turbo USB 3.2 GEN 2 Core Boost technology incorporates programmed power circuit configurations and digital power control to provide accurate and consistent current to the CPU.
- AUDIO BOOST provides studio-grade sound clarity for immersive game experiences.
- High-End Thermal Solution: 7W/MK heatsink thermal pad and PCB with 2oz thickened copper
- The Flash BIOS Button allows users to flash the BIOS even though they do not have a CPU or memory.
The MSI B550-A PRO ProSeries supports up to 128 GB of dual-channel DDR4 memory (4400 MHz) and features patented M.2 Shield Frozr technology with M.2 slots optimized for higher transfer speeds, Lightning Gen 4 M.2 with Hyper Kit gen 2, lightning USB 3.1 GEN 2 Core Boost that incorporates programmed power circuit configurations to provide accurate and consistent current, AUDIO BOOST delivering a studio-grade sound clarity for the immersive gaming experience, 7W/MK high-end thermal solution provides abundant heat dissipation when using heavy applications or while gaming; lowering temperature by five-degree Celsius within 10 minutes of use.
- AMD is supported. Processors from the 3rd Generation Ryzen/ 2nd Generation Ryzen/ 2nd Generation Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics
- Dual-channel non-ECC unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs 12+2 phases optical VRM solution with DrMOS Advanced heatsink architecture with extended heatsink
- Dual ultra-fast NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2 with single thermal guards
- 1000 TB of memory storage space
The X570 AORUS Elite is built to prioritize speed through superior cooling with its innovative heatsink design and extended heating capabilities. The Memory Boost 4 offers single memory monitoring for the best gaming experiences, while AMD Ryzen compatibility takes power to new heights. Being designed for unmatched performance with cutting-edge overclocking in mind is exactly what you need when conquering challenges that were once thought impossible.
- AMD AM4 Socket: Supports Ryzen 5000, 3rd/2nd/1st Generation AMD Ryzen CPUs.
- Power Design That Is Robust: The last AMD high-count-core CPUs benefit from 8+2 DrMOS power stages with high-quality alloy chokes and long-lasting capacitors.
- Extended VRM and PCH heatsinks, M.2 heatsinks, various hybrid fan headers, and fan speed control with the Fan Xpert utility have an optimized thermal solution.
- The best gaming connectivity is: Supports HDMI 2.0b (4K@60HZ) and DisplayPort 1.2 output, as well as dual M.2 slots (NVMe SSD), two PCIe 3.0×16 slots, a USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A port, and two USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C ports.
- AI Noise Canceling Microphone Technology & Industry-Leading Gaming Audio: High-fidelity audio from a SupremeFX S1220A codec, together with DTS Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III, immerses you in the action.
- With ASUS AI Noise Cancelling Mic technology, you can communicate clearly.
- Unrivaled Individualization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB illumination with Armoury Crate utility, including 2xRGB headers and a Gen 2 addressable RGB header for even more customization.
- Do-It-Yourself Friendly: With BIOS Flashback and ASUS’s own UEFI BIOS, 256Mb BIOS Flash ROM, and Pre-mount I/O shroud
- If you’re upgrading a compatible Ryzen 5000 series CPU, make sure your BIOS is up to date.
- Powered by AMD Ryzen 2 AM4 and Athlon 7th generation processors to optimize bandwidth and pace with dual NVMe M.2, front panel USB 3.1 Gen2, and Gigabit LAN
- 5 Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning and Fan Xpert 4 automatically tailors overclocking profiles to your particular design for optimal OC efficiency and dynamic device cooling
- Unrivaled customization thanks to ASUS’s proprietary Aura Sync RGB lighting, two RGB headers, and one addressable RGB header.
- The pre-installed I/O shield simplifies installation and demonstrates ROG’s attention to detail and accuracy. ROG RAMCache II with 256 MB Flash ROM. Windows 10 64-bit operating system
- An onboard LED-illuminated architecture complements the industry-leading 8 channel HD audio powered by Japanese capacitors.
- Pre-Mounted I/O Shield, ASUS SafeSlot, and premium modules for optimum durability.
- Audio for gaming: SupremeFX S1220A collaborates with Sonic Studio III to create an aural landscape that immerses you in the action.
ASUS ROG Strix X470-F Gaming maximizes your gaming experience. With an I/O shield included and Aura Sync internal RGB lighting, you’ll enjoy unparalleled customization that simultaneously soothes sight and stimulates the senses.
Let 5 Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning intelligently detect the best settings for your unique OS, cooling, and hardware configuration to provide more overclocking headroom in every game, find a balance between silence or acoustics depending on what will be focused on at the time — all while ensuring a cool system temperature.
The M.2 Heatsink provides additional thermal coverage.