You’ve picked a good CPU and now you need a strong GPU as good as the Ryzen 5 5600x but that is also within a reasonable budget, the right choice isn’t easy to come by but that’s why we’ll tell you exactly which is the best budget GPU For Ryzen 5 5600x.
There are a few different good options and since we don’t know what exactly your budget is, we’ll give you different options for different price ranges and we’ll leave it up to you to decide which you prefer depending on your budget.
It also depends on your monitor, for a 4k monitor you will need a far stronger GPU than for a 1080p monitor, so keep that in mind.
Why should you trust our reviews/opinions?
Here at TechReviewTeam, we test every single GPU & CPU before writing a detailed review on them. Unlike other websites, we don’t simply write reviews on products we’ve never tested. While others write reviews based on “theoretical performance” that the product SELLER ADVERTISES, we actually take our time to test the product we talk about & share the knowledge with you.
Best Budget GPU For Ryzen 5 5600x
|GPU||Our Opinion||Check Price|
|RTX 3090||If you have a 4K Monitor this should be your pick, otherwise at least a RTX 3080 or 3070.|
|RTX 3070||Best Pick For 1440p monitor, however, as a last resort, decent for 4k monitor if you can't get a 3080 or 3090.|
|RTX 3060||Best Budget GPU for 1080p monitor, also "okay" for 1440p.|
|XFX RX 5500 XT||RADEON Alternative for 1080p monitor or 1440p|
We felt like we should include this one despite not being exactly “cheap” or for most peoples “budget”, but a 4k monitor is very resource intensive and needs a strong GPU.
- The real boost clock is 1800 MHz, and the memory detail is 24576 MB GDDR6X.
- In-game real-time ray tracing and cutting-edge, hyper-realistic graphics.
- Triple HDB fans along with nine iCX3 thermal sensors have superior cooling efficiency while producing significantly less acoustic noise.
- All-metal backplate, customizable ARGB, 3-year warranty, and EVGA’s world-class technical assistance.
The RTX 3090 is one of the most advanced graphics cards yet. With the boost clock speed up to 1800MHz and 24576MB GDDR6X memory detail, this card will have your games running at the best they can day and night!
It can also display in-game real-time ray tracing with cutting-edge hyper-realistic graphics that will leave you speechless. The triple HDB fans along with nine iCX3 thermal sensors grant superior cooling efficiency while generating less noise than other cards like it on the market. It comes with an all-metal backplate for excellent durability, customizable ARGB lighting, a 3-year warranty as well as EVGA’s world-class technical assistance included!
With RTX 3090 by your side, you won’t ever lag or have low FPS in any game!
If you have a 1440p monitor it’s also quite demanding so a 3070 is the perfect choice but it can also work for a 4k monitor if you can’t afford the RTX 3080 or RTX 3090.
- NVIDIA Turing architecture, with core clock speeds of 1500MHz and upgrade clock speeds of 1725MHz to better satisfy the demands of challenging games.
- Memory for creating striking visual reality is provided by 8GB GDDR6 (256-bit) on-board memory, 2944 CUDA processing cores, and up to 448GB/sec memory bandwidth.
- PCI Express 4.0 gui – Compatible with a wide variety of applications. DisplayPort and HDMI outputs are also included for increased connectivity.
- Turing Shaders are a form of shader.
- Concurrent execution of floating point and integer operations, adaptive shading technologies, and a modern unified memory model allow for incredible performance gains in today’s sports.
The RTX 3070 is a piece of the new NVIDIA Turing architecture, with core clock speeds of 1500MHz and upgrade clock speeds of 1725 MHz to better satisfy the demands of challenging games.
Memory for creating striking visual reality is provided by 8GB GDDR6 (256-bit) on-board memory, 2944 CUDA processing cores, and up to 448 GB/sec memory bandwidth. The PCI Express 4.0 gui – Compatible with a wide variety of applications.
DisplayPort and HDMI outputs are also included for increased connectivity. Turing Shaders are powerful graphical subset instructions that can be used in both graphics rendering as well as computing tasks such as ray tracing.
- NVIDIA Ampere architecture, Ray Tracing Cores of the Second Generation, and Tensor Cores of the Third Generation
- 12GB 192-bit GDDR6, 15 Gbps PCIE 4.0, Boost Clock 1807 MHz
- Cooling IceStorm 2.0, Active Fan Control, Freeze Fan Stop, Backplate made of metal
- Ready for 8K, 4 Displays, HDCP 2.3, and VR
- 3 DisplayPort 1.4a ports, 1 HDMI 2.1 port, DirectX 12 Ultimate, Vulkan RT API, and OpenGL 4.6
RTX 3060 is one of the most powerful GPU from NVIDIA. The new Ampere architecture design allows this video card to have Ray Tracing Cores of the Second Generation and Tensor Cores of the Third Generation in a single chip. With Partially Resident Texture Memory, a 12GB DRAM frame buffer, freeze fan stop support, 3 display port 1.4a ports and up to 8K video content and also allows playback supporting 4 displays at once- PC gaming has never been better.
You will be one step closer to true realism with RTX’s state-of-the-art hardware features as well as our leading graphics software development technology that we specialize in for professional workstations: DirectX 12 Ultimate Support, Vulkan RT API Support and OpenGL 4.6.
- GPU: AMD RX 5500 XT
- Memory: 8 GB GDDR6
- Boost clock: Up to 1845MHz
- Equipped with the XFX Thicc II pro cooling technology for optimal cooling and performance.
The XFX Radeon RX 5500 Series is AMD’s answer to gaming at the highest quality. They are one of the first to release a 6th generation memory that allows for higher bandwidth and faster speeds with less power consumption than its predecessors, so you’re able to run smoother games in 4K resolution without worrying about your card overheating or crashing.
With RGB heating Sync built into the design of every GPU they produce.